If you are not an existing patient of Dr. Reiss, and would like to see Dr. Reiss for an evaluation, please read the following information.
- Dr. Reiss is a private practitioner.
- He is not affiliated with any insurance company or health plan.
- Charges are generally based on the amount of time spent with him, in evaluations and follow-ups, and for tests that are performed.
- Payment for services is required at the time the service is rendered.
- In many cases, the cost of office visits and tests are not covered by insurance. Medical insurers tend to regard many of our services as "elective prevention and well-being services" outside the range of their usual disease treatment coverage.
- As a courtesy, we will assist patients in billing their insurance companies, but we are not responsible for reimbursement denials.
- Insurance companies do not generally reimburse patients for the purchase of supplements.
- This practice is not a Medicare provider. Medicare does not reimburse our services, including tests and diagnostics. We do not bill Medicare.
To contact the office for an appointment, please call (310) 247-1300, 9 a.m. to 5p.m. (PST), Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
In addition, for new patients, please fill out the following forms and fax to our office prior to your appointment. Our fax number is (310) 205-0164.